6.07.2012

Wonderful, Beautiful, Lovely Friday

Hello ya'll!  I am so excited it is Friday - I have been looking forward to Friday since Monday.  I am not always like that, I usually enjoy every day (ok, most days), however this week was super busy and I am ready for a break.  I am linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday.

Here are my top five from this week:

one>>
My parents just returned from the Sandles Couples Resort in Jamaica.
I am so happy they had a chance to get away and they returned safely.
They both work so hard and deserve the best vacation.

two>>
We have had such lovely weather this week...it has been in the mid 80's with cool nights.
I cannot wait for the weekend off and to sit around the pool relaxing.

three>>
We just recently got a brand new Ulta in the city I live in and I love it! 
The best part is it is right next door to Target, does life get better? :)

four>>
Photo: Preston is finally here :)
A very close friend of mine had an amazingly cute baby boy this week.
I am so happy for her, she is going to be such a great mommy.
(Look at that little nose!)

five>>






I am so excited that I have been consistently blogging for two weeks now!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...