6.11.2012

Media Monday

Media Monday is a new weekly link-up that I am co-hosting with Rachel from Lists From the Heart.
(Check out her blog, you will love it!)
It is an opportunity to share anything about movies, music, news, and television.
Link-up and let me know what is on your mind this week.
(Be sure to follow your co-hosts! ;))

My current 5 most listed to bands:

 Iron & Wine
(Singer-Songwriter Samuel Beam who sings soft indie folk)

Bon Iver
(Justin Vernon; an indie folk group similar to Iron & Wine


Ingrid Michaelson
(Singer-Songwriter with a beautiful voice and play piano lovely)


Joshua Radin
(Believe it or not, this guy never intended to be a pro-musician
He has a beautiful voice that I could listen to all day.  Plus, isn't he cute!)


Gavin DeGraw
(Anyone who knows me, know this is my absolute favorite musician!)

I truly love the singer-songwriter type, could you tell?
Please link up and share your media thoughts!





2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...