6.07.2012

Current Crush Thursday

Today I am linking up with Danielle from Framed Frosting for Current Crush Thursday!

Lately, I have been in love with coral colors.  I am usually a yellow girl, as if you cannot tell, but I have found myself buying a lot of coral for this summer.

Old Navy Womens Basketweave Peep Toe Flats
Old Navy, $23

Gap Chevron Print Tank
Gap, $23

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush @ Target, $6.44
(I use this everyday and I absolutely love it!)

braziliant
Braziliant @ Essie, $8
(I cannot ever get enough of essie and their great colors!)

<p>Moisture Twist 2-in-1 Primer + Color</p>
Moisture Twist 2 in 1 Primer + Color @ Sally Hansen
(I bought this in peach and have not stopped using it!)

Candie's Espadrilles
Candie's Espardilles @ Kohls, $36





5 comments :

  1. I'm a total coral lover too! The Old Navy flats, Gap shirt, and nail polish are my favorites. Coral nail polish is seriously my favorite...I've been using it since way before coral was "in". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the shirt! Chevrons and coral? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! I'm an Essie nail polish fan too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love that chevron top from The Gap! Coral is such a gorgeous color for spring and summer!

    Newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Allena... I love that tank also!

    Chris
    chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...