9.30.2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
This Week Questions:

 What do you miss most about being a kid?
Carefreeness! 

Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
Mostly just Britt. Some of my family would call me 
by my middle name, Elizabeth and my Step-Dad
has always called me Squirt. 

What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
Honestly, I was such a nerd who did not care for recess.
However, the cool spot to hang out was the tunnels or the 
monkey bars where tons of childish socializing took place.
 
What did you want to be when you grew up?
I always wanted to be a teacher...
from the moment I first stepped into school
until three years into college...opps.
 
What was your favorite toy?
I carried my cabbage patch doll, Carabelle, everywhere!
I remember one time I left her at Target when my mom
was trying on shoes and did not realize it until we were
halfway home. Needless to say, we turned around
very quickly to find my lost baby.

What is the funniest thing you did as a kid 
that your parents still remind you about?
Ok, please do not be offended by this, it really was 
just a childish accident -
my cousin's name is Stephen and when we were
younger I could not figure out how to say his name correctly,
therefore it would come out 'semen'.
My family brings this mistake up constantly, and
laughs that I used to yell 'semen' in public to get
his attention. I like how it took them years to correct me!

4 comments :

  1. This is pretty neat! Thanks for introducing me to more bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one is so hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...