It's Sunday, so I am linking up with
Neely for the wonderful Social Sundays.
I really do love answering her questions each week.
It is fun sharing my life with you.
1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis
(water, food, shelter, and clothes do not count)
1- COFFEE 2- Design 3- My Puppies 4- My iPhone 5- My family
2. All time favorite book? Why?
The Great Gatsby
I love the idea of the green light in the books being the symbol of hope.
The Great Gatsby is so much more then a story well written,
it includes such great character development and imagery.
3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012.
It sounds so simple but I really want a spa day...
just a whole day of relaxation.
I run around like a crazy person every day, so busy, it would
be so nice to have a small break!
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
I am not sure what year specifically I would like to relive
but sometime in my childhood. I miss being a kid and having
minimal worries. I also would love to spend time with my dad again.
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
That I am super self-conscious and introverted,
so that they would know why I tend to be awkward and quiet.