9.02.2012

Sunday Social

I am linking up with Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup 
& Ashley from Ashley's Carnival Ride for Sunday Social!

Sunday Social

THIS WEEK'S QUESTIONS:
What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
I really have yet to go on a vacation this year, but I have greatly enjoyed 
spending time with my family this summer, especially my grandma! 
   
Favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?
UGG Wedges!




What is the one thing you wish you would have gotten to do this summer?

I would have loved to go to the beach, perhaps in Florida with my family and extended family.
We have all gone once before and it was the best!



Favorite TV Show/Movie of the Summer:
.



Favorite song of the summer:
Ok, so I don't normally listen to country but my boss at work played this song a million times
 a day and it kinda became this summer's theme song.


6 comments :

  1. Love the UGG wedges! SO cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wedges are so cute! I've never seen them before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Until I saw them, I never knew UGG sold wedges.

      Delete
  3. That was my favorite song of the summer too! LOVE it!

    Elyse @ My Life with a Cherry on Top

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...