9.28.2012

H54F

Wow, it has been a really long time since
 I have participate in High Five for Friday 
with Lauren at From My Grey Desk.  
However, I thought it would be fun to do today!

1) It was my step-dad's birthday this week.
We went out to eat at one of his favs,
and I framed this photo he took in Colorado.


2) I got this amazing ULTA coupon 
in the mail this week!


3) I bought me Old Navy's Rockstar Jeans this week,
and I absolutely love them!


4) It was my furbaby, Lola's birthday this week.
Look at my grown up four year old!


5) I was able to participate in Susan G. Koman's 
Race for a Cure with my co-workers. 
We had a blast and raised so much money!

3 comments :

  1. I am trying to prevent myself from going to Old Navy because I know I will want multiple pairs... love your picks!

    Just found your cute blog through the big giveaway! I am your newest follower. Would love for you to stop by and follow along if you'd like :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to keep myself from going back to ON now, but they keep sending me coupons in my inbox! Thanks for stopping by and following!

      Delete
    2. Oh, and your blog is adorable!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...