Wow, it has been a really long time since
I have participate in High Five for Friday
with Lauren at From My Grey Desk.
However, I thought it would be fun to do today!
1) It was my step-dad's birthday this week.
We went out to eat at one of his favs,
and I framed this photo he took in Colorado.
2) I got this amazing ULTA coupon
in the mail this week!
3) I bought me Old Navy's Rockstar Jeans this week,
and I absolutely love them!
4) It was my furbaby, Lola's birthday this week.
Look at my grown up four year old!
5) I was able to participate in Susan G. Koman's
Race for a Cure with my co-workers.
We had a blast and raised so much money!