Last Week's Questions:
1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
2. What is your favorite smell?
3. What is your favorite TV commercial?
Yes, it is in French but it is still a funny concept.
4. What is your favorite day of the week?
Whatever day I am off work!
5. What is your favorite way to waste time?
That's easy...movies and Pinterest!
6. What is your favorite article of clothing?
My boots of course. I will post pictures later this week!
This Week's Questions:
1. Favorite New Year's you have had so far?
I don't know if I have ever had a truly great New Years, I still have time to make a memorable one though!
2. Are you doing anything for New Year's this year?
Ummmm, I still have time to make plans, right? I just found out I am not working!
3. Name a book we should all read come January:
The Great Gatsby!
4. What are your New Year's Resolutions?
-Begin doing yoga on a regular basis again. For years I did this, but lately I have let it go and I miss it!
-Learn what I really want and start asking for it!
-Grow Yellow Umbrella at least double.
-Read at least one book per month.
-Make difficult decisions.