12.05.2012

Oh How Pinteresting - Christmas Edition

I am linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday!

This week I am choosing my favorite Christmas wrapping ideas.
{Click on the pictures for the direct links}

Button Gift Wrap 

Christmas wrapping

Check out this cute Wrapping

I am never buying wrapping paper again. It might take a bit longer to wrap Christmas presents, but it will be worth it to watch them "fight for it" as they try to pull the pesky yarn off! Devious...//You could do something similar using textured multi-colored (or single colored) yarns.  I've used fun fur and several other types to wrap gifts.

Christmas Wrappings

Christmas wrapping

Wrapping Christmas presents like they are delivered packages. So cute!

Lovely christmas wrapping...

Christmas wrapping ideas christmas

wrapping

10 comments :

  1. Um... adore the lace! That is precious. Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my favorite...I think that is how I will wrap my gifts.

      Delete
  2. I like the idea of stamping the names! Great way to mark them.

    Dalayna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes my Target wrapping paper seem so lame! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing from Target is lame, they have such adorable wrapping paper!

      Delete
  4. I'm using brown paper to wrap gifts this year and it is HARD. It's thick and harder to work with. But my gifts look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! It is without a doubt more difficult, but so pretty!

      Delete
  5. the first and last are def my favorite wrapping styles!! i'm a new follower, so feel free to come say hi. :)
    xoxo, lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just did the last one and it really is super cute!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...