11.07.2012

I'm Back, and I have great Sponsors to share!






Good grief! Who knew it would take so long to get Internet set up after a move...not me.  
Clearly I need to plan better. Oh well, I am back to blogging now and can honestly
 say I have missed ya'll so much.

Here is the plan for the remainder of the week:
Today: Featuring My Amazing October Sponsors
Thursday: Announcing the Shabby Apple Winner
Friday: My Birthday Giveaway Extravaganza
Saturday: Book Review & Giveaway


 

Jelli at Jellibean Journals


I blog about mommyhood, DIYs, and baking over at Jellibean Journals. I love bakingdesserts often, sharing them occasionally, and eating them always. I'm a semi-SAHMin Costa Rica, loving on my little brown-eyed girl and praising God for the opportunity to work for Him alongside my specTACular husband. To make a long story short, my Prince Charming is a Tico, and we've made our cozy castle casa in the tropics…for now.

Fav Fall Activity: Baking anything pumpkin. 
Fav Post You Have Written:  A practical guide to setting & achieving spiritual growth goals. link:http://jellibeanjournals.blogspot.com/2012/09/how-to-set-achieve-spiritual-growth.html




Sarah Darr at Family Darr


I started this blog to share with you my life well rather, our life. The crazy hectic life of our Family Darr. I am a blog designer and Real Estate Marketing Director who loves to SHOP (and save money). I love trashy reality TV (let the judging begin) and extreme couponing!!

Fav Fall Activity: Opening the windows and letting the fresh air in. That and College Football!
Fav Fall Color:  Red
Fav Post You Have Written: The Me, Myself, and I  Posts http://www.familydarr.com/search/label/Me%20Myself%20and%20I
Who influences you the most? - My mom! She is my best friend!

BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN



Sabine at Sabje's Blog



 I am Sabine a 21 year-old girl who loves to cook, read, write and craft. My blog covers most of these things and more. My blogging schedule is going true some changes right now so stay tuned for a lot of new content.




Fav Fall Activity: gathering leaves, pine-cones and other things that fell down from the trees
Fav Fall Color: Yellow
Fav Post You Have Written: the 13 cute Halloween treats post i really enjoyed
looking for all those recipe's {link}
Who influences you the most? My friends
 




 
Michelle at Michelle's Pixie Dust

 
My blog started out with crafting tutorials and has grown to have
posts about parenting, thrifting, life's adventures and many other
things! Michelle's Pixie Dust is a place for readers to find a little
pit of sparkle in their day to day lives. You might find a laugh or an
inspirational idea, I just hope you love it!
 
Fav Fall Activity: My favorite thing about fall is all things pumpkin! I love the
pumpkin pies, muffins and coffees!
Fav Fall Color:  My favorite fall color would have to be the red color of the leaves.
Fav Post You Have Written: It's hard to pic a favorite post, but one that I really love is my
green end table makeover, I love how that turned out!
Who influences you the most? My son and my husband are definitely my greatest influences in
life. They also inspire a lot of my writing!
 
 
 
 
Ashley at Wannabe Green
 

 
I'm a stay at home mom that loves to create and inspire others. With three girls I always have a craft project or fun recipe in the works. I tend to be an over organized and scheduled drill sergeant, but it works :)
 
 
Fav Fall Activity: Decorating the house inside and out
Fav Fall Color: the burnt orange of the leaves





Fav Post You Have Written: {Link} The pictures turned out GREAT!
Who influences you the most: Better Homes and Gardens Magazine is never 3 feet away from me
 
 
 







No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...