10.14.2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
This Week Questions:

Favorite Childhood Book:
I read constantly as a kid, in fact I would sneak a flashligh
in my room at night so that I could stay up late reading
under the covers. Needless to say, I have several
childhood favorites!


Favorite Book Lately:
I read The Hobbit once a year, but this year I am especially excited
because the movie is being released in December!


Book You Wish You Could Live In:
Without hesitation...Great Gatsby!
 

If you could be any character from a book 
who would you be and why?
I know this is not techinically a character is a book,
but I would have loved to know Henry David Thoreau.
I would settle for being a close friend or neighbor.
Thoreau always amazes me by how much common
sense he possessed and they way he lived that common sense.


Favorite Book Turned Movie:
GREAT GATSBY!
I absolutely cannot wait!


Favorite Magazines:

4 comments :

  1. OMG I loved the Boxcar Children series when I was little! An I can't wait for the Great Gatsby movie either. It's my favorite book!

    XOXO
    Ashley
    sistersinthenyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Boxcar Children books were the best!

      Delete
  2. The Great Gatsby is one of my favorite books. I can't wait to see the movie, but I'm a bit apprehensive about it since movies very rarely capture the magic of the book. But if I could go into a book it would be Alice In Wonderland to the Mad Hatter's Tea Party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a tad apprehensive as well too, but I think it should be good.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...