9.18.2012

Me, Myself, & I

Today I am participating in a link called Me, Myself, & I
with Breanna, Shane, Kristen, Danielle, & Amanda.

My Beautiful, Crazy Life


1) When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
I listen to music, especially this song:

 

2)  If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
Definitely the 20's! Great Gatsby style!

3)  What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
In highschool me and three of my friends dressed up as the Scooby-Doo gang.
We looked hysterical and had so much fun making our own costumes.
I even dyed my hair Daphne red/orange!  

4)  Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
I cannot stand for the food on my plate to touch...at all!
I am typing this in my Star Wars PJ pants. {I am a nerd}
I absolutely love black olives, due to my crazy great aunt who thought 
it was funny to feed them to me as a baby.
I color coordinate my daily planner and blog planner.
I am easily intimidated by other people, but I never let people see it!

5)  What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Don't take life so seriously, it is ok to still be a kid!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...