8.11.2012

Good Reads, Check it out, Seriously...

Ahhhhhh, it is Saturday, isn't that an amazing statement! I slept in and woke up to a beautiful day. 
Yes, I might have to work tonight but I do not even care at this moment.

I am rambling, aren't I? Sorry! :)
Anyways, I will get to my point of today's post...

There is this amazing writer named Kat Clayton and she has allowed me to read and review her book. 
I am so excited to begin reading "The Kings of Charleston" and I will keep you updated as I make my way through this mystery/suspense.

Here is her synopsis of her book:

Casper Whitley is forced to move to Charleston, South Carolina where she’ll be the new kid her senior year of high school. Casper’s upset about the move until she meets the Roman family’s gorgeous son, Cal, but there’s a problem. A mystery surrounds him which can be summed up in one word…Kythera. Never heard of it? Neither has Casper until she finds the word tattooed on cars, paintings and all her new friends.
After Casper's life is threatened, someone is forced to tell the truth about her parents, the Roman's and Kythera's motives for her being in Charleston. Once the truth is revealed, she must decide whether to protect her family and Kythera's secrets or walk away from everything she has ever known.

Doesn't it sound exciting?
You can check out her website at kathclayton.com
Also you can purchase her book here 
if you want to read along with me! 
 
 

6 comments :

  1. Congratulations! I'm presenting you with the Liebster Award! You can pick it up here:

    http://her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    xoxo,
    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding new books to read! I'll have to add this to my TBR list.

    Thanks for linking up with Link'n Blogs! Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love finding new books too! Plus this is going to be a series! Yay!

      Delete
  3. Britt, I hope you are enjoying the book!

    Kat H. Clayton
    www.kathclayton.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving it thus far and plan on more posts!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...