5.25.2012

It's Friday!

Today I am linking up with Lauren at "From My Grey Desk" for High Five For Friday!

Here are my five most favorite things from this week:


I love my babies (dogs).  They always make me smile and/or laugh.  They are my joy when I come home each and every day!  Who couldn't love these adorable pups? :)


I have done really well exercising this week, and I feel amazing. 
I do not know why I always try to talk myself out of it.


I just bought these this week and I love the colors!
Left: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Mint Sprint | Right: Sally Hansen Smooth Perfect Sorbet


I received my Thirty-One Top-A-Tote today in the mail and it is amazing. 
These go on sale next month!


If you read my post from earlier this week you can see that I had a lot of fun making pads of paper out of old unusable paper at work.

Have a great weekend! :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...